Red Craft Beer, 50 cl
Slightly copper-red beer, unfiltered, unpasteurized, refermented and refined in the bottle, characterized by an excellent balance of the best selected malts and by the presence of toasted French oak flakes and fruity hops that give it an intense, refined aroma and floral.
100% Made in Italy
Andrew Boll Craft Brewery - Red Craft Beer, 50 cl - 100% Made in Italy
Located in an unspoiled location among the typical Salento countryside, the Andrew Boll Craft Brewery stands out for its tireless research and study of quality raw materials, bringing it, precisely for this reason, to receive a special mention to the PUGLIA FOOD AWARDS, the Oscar of the Apulian agro-food excellence. The choice of natural ingredients gave life to a pleasant and refreshing beer, inspired by the Bitters typical of the best English pubs.
- 50 cl Glass Bottle.
- 100% Made in Italy product from selected malts.
- Produced in: Salento - Puglia - Italy.
- Produced by: Andrew Boll Craft Brewery.
- Sold by: Salentoeat.
- Beer pairings: light meats, cured meats and cheeses.
- Red craft beer, with an intense and fresh aroma, with citrus notes, boasts a bitter and dry taste.
- Awarded by: Puglia Food Awards 2018 Craft Beer Category.
- Alcohol Content: 5,6%.
- Serving Temperature: 8-10°.
- Ingredients: selected malts, toasted French oak flakes and fruity hops.
No customer reviews for the moment.