Simpotica, Salento PGI Red - 750 ML
Attractive ruby red colour, with garnet hints. The nose is intense, spicy, with liquorice, raspberry, balsamic note. Fresh at the mouth, full-bodied soft tannins. Elegant.
100% Made in Italy
Garofano - Vigneti e Cantine - Simpotica, Salento PGI Red 750 ML - 100% Made in Italy
- Produced in: Salento - Puglia - Italy.
- Produced by: Garofano - Vigneti e Cantine in Copertino.
- Sold by: Salentoeat. 750 ML glass bottle.
- Wine pairings: Ideal with most of meat dishes, also grilled, and pasta with rich sauces.
- Grapes used to make wine: 90% Negroamaro, 10% Montepulciano.
- Alcohol content: 14%.
- Harvest: 2015 Wine Reserve.
No customer reviews for the moment.