Incantalupi, Organic Salento PGI Red Primitivo – 750 ML
Ruby red colour enriched with violet reflections, characterized by very soft tannins and its persistent flavor and taste of very mature red fruits jelly, such as strawberry, blackberry and blueberry.
100% Made in Italy
Masseria Incantalupi – Incantalupi, Organic Salento PGI Red Primitivo 750 ML – 100% Made in Italy
- PRODUCED IN: Salento – Puglia – Italy.
- WINE PAIRINGS: robust main coursers, lamb, game, aged cheese.
- ORGANIC WINE. Inspection Body approved by MiPAAFT number IT BIO 002 “Italian Agriculture” – Inspected Operator number 9667.
- GRAPES USED TO MAKE WINE: Primitivo.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 – 18°C.
- HARVEST: second half of August.
No customer reviews for the moment.