Estasi, Organic PGI Salento Red – 750 ML
Bright ruby red color with garnet shades; on the nose there are hints of ripe red fruits such as blackberries, blueberries, malagrana, spicy, toasted and ethereal. It is characterized by the softness of its tannins and its taste-olfactory persistence.
100% Made in Italy
Masseria Incantalupi – Estasi, Organic Salento PGI Red 750 ML – 100% Made in Italy
- PRODUCED IN: Salento – Puglia – Italy.
- WINE PAIRINGS: thanks to the non-invasive tannins could be combined with red meats, aged cheeses, soups.
- ORGANIC WINE. Inspection Body approved by MiPAAFT number IT BIO 002 “Italian Agriculture” – Inspected Operator number 9667.
- GRAPES USED TO MAKE WINE: Negroamaro and Primitivo.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 – 18°C.
- HARVEST: first half of September.
No customer reviews for the moment.