Zoì, PGI Salento Red – 750 ML
Ruby red with violet reflections. Intense bouquet full of ripe red fruit, echoes of tobacco and cloves. Decisive and direct palate impact. Long finish. Well integrated but not intrusive tannin.
100% Made in Italy
Tenuta Corallo Winery - Zoì, PGI Salento Red 750 ML - 100% Made in Italy
- PRODUCED IN: Salento – Puglia – Italy.
- WINE PAIRINGS: ideal with blue and / or aged cheeses, first courses with mushrooms and truffles, game ragout and red meat.
- GRAPES USED TO MAKE WINE: Negroamaro and Primitivo.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18°C.
- HARVEST: end of august (PRIMITIVO), second ten days of September (NEGROAMARO).
No customer reviews for the moment.