Bronze-Drawn Paccheri made from durum wheat “Senatore Cappelli”
Paccheri are a traditional pasta from Naples, which features a large tubular shape. This pasta perfectly holds sauce and You can easily combine it with any ingredients, thanks to its porosity. Its convexity and its rough surface hold sauces and guarantee an exquisite flavour, since your first taste.
100% Made in Italy
Manta Maestri Pastai – Bronze-drawn Paccheri made from durum wheat “Senatore Cappelli”, 500 g - 100% Made in Italy
Paccheri are a traditional pasta from Naples, with a shape of large maccheroni. Generally they are made with durum wheat semolina. Their size is usually much bigger than the norm. They are commonly served with juicy sauces, and can be filled with ricotta cheese or other ingredients.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- CONTAINS GLUTEN.
- 100% Made in Italy product.
- Artisan food processing.
- Bronze-drawn durum wheat semolina pasta slowly dried at low temperature.
- PLACE OF CULTIVATION: Salento - Puglia - Italy.
- COOKING TIME: approx. 9 min.
- INGREDIENTS: Durum wheat semolina, water.
No customer reviews for the moment.