Bronze-Drawn durum wheat semolina Spaghetti alla Chitarra
Spaghetti alla Chitarra are a traditional italian shape of pasta. They differ from classical spaghetti, as they have squared shape rather than round. Commonly combined with meat or peppers ragu, or with a basic tomato sauce, chilli pepper and a generous sprinkle of cacioricotta cheese.
100% Made in Italy
Manta Maestri Pastai – Bronze-drawn durum wheat semolina Spaghetti alla Chitarra, 500 g - 100% Made in Italy
Spaghetti alla Chitarra are a traditional italian shape of pasta. They differ from classical spaghetti, as they have squared shape rather than round. They were traditionally made using a special beech wood tool, called “chitarra”. It was a rectangular frame with a series of parallel metal wires, resembling guitar (the Italian name is “chitarra”) strings. Dough sheet is placed on these strings and pushed through with a rolling pin, so it’s cut into squared strips: Spaghetti alla Chitarra are born from this shaping process.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- CONTAINS GLUTEN.
- 100% Made in Italy product.
- Artisan food processing.
- Bronze-drawn pasta slowly dried at low temperature made with durum wheat semolina and whole grain semolina.
- PLACE OF CULTIVATION: Salento - Puglia - Italy.
- COOKING TIME: approx. 10 min.
- INGREDIENTS: Durum wheat semolina, water.
No customer reviews for the moment.