Durum wheat Cavatelli
Cavatelli come from one of the many varieties of the so called “Medieval gnocco". Very famous in the South of Italy, they vary their dimensions and shape (more or less open) depending on areas, where they spread.
100% Made in Italy
Manta Maestri Pastai - Durum Wheat Cavatelli, 500g - 100% Made in Italy
Cavatelli come from one of the many varieties of the so called “Medieval gnocco”. Very famous in the South of Italy, they vary their dimensions and shape (more or less open) depending on areas, where they spread. The name evokes the old-fashioned homemaking methods used to make this pasta, obtained or by applying pressure with fingers on the small pieces of dough (“carving” them), or simply by dragging them against pastry board, with thumb or a knife. Their shape is concave, they looks like small shells, with their edges rolled up. Due to their surface, smooth outside and rough inside, they perfectly hold sauce, enhancing its flavour in a sublime way.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- CONTAINS GLUTEN.
- 100% Made in Italy product.
- Durum Wheat Semolina Pasta, slowly dried at low temperature.
- PLACE OF CULTIVATION: Salento - Puglia - Italy.
- COOKING TIME: approx. 10 min.
- INGREDIENTS: durum wheat semolina 50%, whole grain durum wheat semolina 50%, water.
No customer reviews for the moment.