General Conditions Salentoeat
The website www.salentoeat.com is owned by LUAP by Alessandro Stomeo - P.I. 04911650754 - REA LE-327841 - located in Viale Santa Lucia 30, 73025 Martano Lecce, Italy.
The entire material on the site is owned by Salentoeat and the companies represented, therefore it is forbidden to reproduce all or part of graphics and contents.
The limited, non-exclusive and revocable right to create links to the site www.Salentoeat.it is allowed, provided that such links do not depict the Salentoeat website and products in a misleading, false or offensive manner.
The underlying General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter "General Conditions") govern the sale of products and / or services sold on the website www.Salentoeat.it. These General Conditions will govern all purchase contracts concluded with Salentoeat, between seller and customer, according to the procedures indicated below.
Acceptance of the General Conditions
1. The contract stipulated between Salentoeat and the Customer is considered concluded upon the acceptance of the order by Salentoeat, which reserves the right to accept the said order at its sole discretion. Acceptance is considered tacit, if not communicated as an alternative and with any modality to the Customer. The Customer, who carries out the order in the manner provided, declares to have read all the information provided during the entire order process and to fully accept the following general and payment conditions.
2. The end consumer customer (ie the individual making a purchase for personal purposes and not related to his professional activity), when he concludes the online purchase procedure, will print or save in electronic form and keep these General Conditions, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree no. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. It is excluded any right of the Customer to compensation or damages, as well as any type of contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons or property, resulting from the total or partial non-acceptance of an order.
Online purchase methods
4. The Customer may purchase the products and / or services present in the Salentoeat online catalog present at the time of ordering on the internet address: www.Salentoeat.it, as described in the relevant information sheet. The images of Salentoeat products, which complete the product data sheets, are merely for illustrative purposes and may therefore differ in terms of sizes, colors or accessories in the illustration from the actual product.
5. To complete the online purchase procedure, the Customer must be registered on the www.Salentoeat.com website with his / her username, corresponding to a valid e-mail address and password, both provided by the same Customer, according to the instructions provided on the website www.Salentoeat.com, during registration.
6. To confirm the correct receipt of the order, Salentoeat will send to the e-mail address provided by the Customer (reason for which the address must be valid - see point 5.) the summary of the same. The message will indicate the date of receipt of the order and its identification number, which can be used for any type of subsequent communication concerning the order itself.
7. If for any reason the order can not be accepted, Salentoeat undertakes to promptly notify the Customer, always through a message to the e-mail provided by the Customer.
8. The prices on the Salentoeat site are to be understood as prices to the public and inclusive of the VAT rate in force at the date of the order.
9. On products subject to offers and / or promotions, Salentoeat reserves the right to establish any maximum quantities and / or periods and related deadlines, giving notice to the Customer.
Payment methods accepted
10. Paypal: in the cases in which the payment with Paypal system is chosen, the order is processed immediately after receipt of confirmation e-mail for users with Paypal Verified. You can find more information on the verification procedure of your Paypal account at the link: www.paypal.it.
11. Bank transfer: in the case of payment by bank transfer, the order is processed after receipt of the exact amount of the order by Salentoeat. Payment by bank transfer can be made within 5 days. working, after which and without any communication from the customer, the order will be canceled without notice.
Note: The transfer will be made payable to LUAP and the coordinates sent by email to the address you have chosen for registration.
12. Cash on delivery: We do not accept cash on delivery.
13. In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and by Salentoeat, the latter will simultaneously request cancellation of the transaction and release of the amount corresponding to the payment. ATTENTION: the cancellation of the order is possible only until the moment of shipping of the order. The timing of the release of some credit / payment cards depends exclusively on the banking system. Once requested to cancel the transaction, Salentoeat is in no way responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by delays in the release of the sums by the banking system.
14. Salentoeat reserves the right to ask the Customer for any additional information, not provided at the time of order and useful for its evasion.
Shipping methods and costs
15. Salentoeat can accept orders with delivery throughout the territory of the Italian state and throughout the European territory.
16. Salentoeat sends the order accompanied by the relevant waybill.
17. As there are no problems related to the availability of the ordered products, Salentoeat will process the order after verification of the payment (see points 10. and 11. regarding the time of evasion compared to the chosen payment method), in the working days (they are therefore excluded: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). Salentoeat will also promptly notify any closure periods for holidays / holidays, during which the shipment of any orders will not be carried out.
18. If the Customer requests Salentoeat to issue the invoice relating to the order, it will not be sent with the order, but to the valid e-mail address provided by the Customer. When requesting an invoice, the Customer must also provide via e-mail all the correct data necessary for the issue itself: header, complete address, tax code and / or VAT number. Salentoeat is not responsible in any way for the indication of incorrectly provided data and it will not be possible to issue an invoice in case of missing and / or incomplete data.
19. Shipping costs, when foreseen, are expressly indicated in the order. In any case, the rates applied are the following:
WEIGHT BANDS OF THE ORDER - SHIPPING RATE (VAT incl.)
0 - 3 kg 6.10 euros
3 - 10 kg 8.00 euros
10 - 20 kg 10.00 euros
20 - 30 kg 12.20 euros
30 - 50 kg 15.00 euros
20. In case of delay in the evasion of an order, Salentoeat undertakes to promptly inform the Customer, through the methods of communication provided. In no case Salentoeat.it can be held responsible in case of delay in the evasion or delivery of an order.
21. The delivery of the order is intended on the street level. Upon delivery by the courier or authorized person, the Customer is required to check:
- Number of packages: that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the order form integrity of the package: or that the external appearance of the package is intact, without damages and / or alterations, including materials closure - adhesive tab of the envelopes or adhesive tape closing the boxes.
- Any damage, alteration or lack of correspondence of the packages must be IMMEDIATELY challenged to the personnel assigned to the delivery BEFORE signing for receipt. In fact, once the Customer has signed the document of delivery (whether paper or electronic), he will no longer be able to make any objection concerning the appearance of what was delivered. In case of any problems regarding the integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received, the Customer must send notification to Salentocheincata within 3 days. from the date of delivery, to the modalities present in the general conditions.
22. In case of failure to collect the order, due to repeated inability to deliver to the address provided by the customer when ordering, the same will be canceled without further communication.
Right of withdrawal
23. The consumer customer (or the private entity that buys without indicating a VAT number) has the right to withdraw, pursuant to article 49, paragraph 4, in the cases and methods expressed in the following points.
24. You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days.
25. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the goods.
26. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an explicit declaration (for example, a registered letter sent by post or email). To this end, you can use the attached registration form, but it is not mandatory.
LUAP by Alessandro Stomeo
www.Salentoeat.com - Via C. Moschettini 12 - 73025 Milan (MI) - Telephone: +39 3383783625 - info@Salentoeat.com
27. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Access the Login area of our website in the RETURN area.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
28. If you withdraw from this contract, you will be reimbursed for all payments made to us, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of delivery standard offered by us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
29. Such refunds will be made using the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, no costs will be incurred as a consequence of such reimbursement.
30. It is requested to send the goods back to:
Salentoeat, Via C. Moschettini 12, 73025 Martano, LECCE - SALENTO - ITALY, without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day in which you have communicated your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
31. The costs of returning the goods will be charged to the customer.
32. The Customer is only responsible for the diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
33. The right of withdrawal pursuant to Articles 52 to 58 for distance contracts and contracts negotiated away from business premises is excluded in respect of:
a) service contracts after the complete provision of the service if the execution began with the express agreement of the consumer and with the acceptance of the loss of the right of withdrawal following the full execution of the contract by the professional;
b) the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market that the trader is not able to control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
c) the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
d) the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
e) the supply of sealed goods that can not be returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery;
f) the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
g) the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, whose delivery can take place only after thirty days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations on the market that can not be controlled by the professional;
h) contracts in which the consumer has specifically requested a visit by the professional for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance work. If, on the occasion of such a visit, the professional provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than the spare parts necessary for maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal applies to such additional services or goods;
i) the provision of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software that has been opened after delivery;
l) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
m) contracts concluded at a public auction;
n) provision of accommodation for non-residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental services, catering services or services relating to leisure time activities where the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance;
o) the provision of digital content through non-material support if the execution began with the express agreement of the consumer and with his acceptance of the fact that in that case he would lose the right of withdrawal.
34. I dati personali richiesti al Cliente in fase di perfezionamento dell’ordine e utili alla sua evasione, sono raccolti da Salentoeat e trattati mediante supporti informatici, al fine di rendere operative tutte le obbligazioni nascenti dalla conclusione del contratto e non verranno ceduti a terzi in nessun caso e a nessun titolo. Salentoeat garantisce la privacy dei suoi clienti rispettando la normativa in materia di trattamento dei dati personali: legge sulla privacy disciplinata dal D. Lgs. del 30 giugno 2003 n. 196.
35. Titolare dei dati raccolti è:
LUAP di Alessandro Stomeo, nella persona del responsabile dei dati raccolti Alessandro Stomeo.
36. Il Cliente ha il diritto di revocare in qualsiasi momento il consenso al trattamento dei suoi dati personali. Il Cliente dichiara inoltre di aver ricevuto l’informativa ai sensi dell’art. 13 e sui diritti ad esso spettanti, ai sensi dell’art. 7 del D. Lgs. n. 196/2003 e ha il diritto di accedere ai propri dati, secondo le modalità previste dalla normativa. Verrà altresì immediatamente sospeso l’invio di qualsiasi comunicazione inerente iniziative di marketing, a seguito di richiesta da parte del Cliente, secondo le apposite modalità presenti sul sito.
37. I dati personali del Cliente non verranno utilizzati né da Salentoeat né da terze parti, per l’invio di materiale promozionale, a meno che il Cliente non abbia dato espresso consenso, attraverso la spunta della relativa voce in sede di registrazione.
38. Il contratto di vendita tra Salentoeat e il Cliente si intende concluso in Italia ed è pertanto soggetto ai regolamenti della Legge italiana. Per la soluzione di controversie civili e penali, derivanti dalla conclusione del presente contratto di vendita a distanza e qualora il Cliente è un soggetto consumatore, il foro competente territorialmente è quello relativo al suo Comune di residenza; per tutti gli altri casi, la competenza territoriale è del Foro di Lecce.
39. Salentoeat ha il diritto di modificare le condizioni contrattuali senza preavviso e saranno valide dalla data di pubblicazione sul sito www.Salentoeat.com.