Ex Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
Art. 1 - Definitions
1. According to the dictates of the D. Lgs. 30 June 2003 n. 196, www.salentoeat.com, in the exercise of its commercial activities, is the holder of the processing of personal data of each customer, or the interested party.
2. Treatment means any operation involving the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection , blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database.
3. Personal data means any information concerning the interested party.
4. The holder is defined as the person who is responsible for decisions regarding the purposes, the methods of processing personal data, the tools used and data security.
5. Responsible means the person appointed by the owner to process personal data.
6. The data subject refers to the subject to whom the personal data refer.
Art. 2 - Purpose of the processing.
1. www.salentoeat.com, as sole owner, declares to process the personal data of customers for commercial purposes only and, to this end, guarantees that the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with the rights to privacy and data protection personal.
2. In pursuing the purposes referred to in paragraph 1, www.salentoeat.com asks the Customer to provide the personal data necessary for the conclusion of the contract and any invoicing, or issue of a tax receipt. The provision of data is mandatory for the conclusion of the contract.
3. Within the administrative and accounting activities of www.salentoeat.com, the data are processed by the Data Controller, as well as by the Data Processor in the person of Mr. Alessandro Stomeo, and are stored in their database.
4. www.salentoeat.com undertakes not to disclose personal data collected to undetermined subjects.
Art. 3 - Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5 paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5. www.salentoeat.com processes the personal data of the Customers also for sending advertising material or for commercial communications. The sending of advertising material and / or commercial communications by www.salentoeat.com takes place only and exclusively in the event that the Customer has given explicit consent.
6. The interested party may exercise his / her rights, as per paragraphs 2 and 3, through a specific request, to be forwarded to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, published on the website www.salentoeat.com.
Informed of the purposes of the processing and the rights granted to the interested party, in relation to the management of their personal data, consent to the processing of data aimed at sending commercial offers is accepted by the Customer, through the selection of a special checkbox not preselected.
Cookies Policy of salentoeat.com
• We use anonymous browsing cookies, necessary to allow users to navigate correctly on www.salentoeat.com, use all the features and access secure areas.
• We use analytical cookies to better understand how our users use the website, to optimize and improve the site, making it always interesting and relevant to users.
This information is anonymous, and used only for statistical purposes.
We use anonymous commercial cookies to show you our advertisements on other websites, based on the products you've viewed in previous browsings. These cookies are usually entered by trusted third parties (such as Google through remarketing for display advertising), however, www.salentoeat.com does not allow these companies to collect personal information about users. This means that anonymity will be guaranteed and personal data will not be used by other websites or marketing databases.
How to change or disable cookie preferences:
• From the settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) you can determine which cookies you want to receive and which are not. To know where you can find the above settings, use the "Help" button on your browser.
• Visitors can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize ads on the Google Display Network using the Ads Preferences Manager.