Organic “Monocultivar” Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coratina
This extra virgin olive oil comes from organic olives growing and oil production, which both use strict organic methods. The excellent olive oil, thus produced, is rich in vitamin E and biophenols. Free from any faults, it’s nutrient dense and characterized by a strong fruity flavour, with palatable bitter-spicy aftertaste and flavour of artichoke.
100% Made in Italy
De Padova Experience - Organic “Monocultivar” Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Coratina 0,50 L - 100% Made in Italy
This is an organic extra virgin olive oil, produced using only cold pressing and cold extraction, made with painstaking care in every stage: from growing to harvesting, until pressing and final bottling. It has a fragrance of fresh vegetables, a yellow colour with green tending to olive green and strong fruity flavour.
- ACIDITY EXPRESSED AS THE PERCENTAGE OF OLEIC ACID IN 100 G OF OIL: 0,2% - 0,5%.
- PRODUCED IN: Salento - Puglia - Italy.
- FOOD PAIRINGS: Enjoy with grilled vegetables, grilled red meat, beef carpaccio, bruschette and frise, soft cheese.
- Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light and heat.
- ANY SEDIMENTS COLLECTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BOTTLE ARE A SIGN OF NATURALNESS.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic, Monocultivar - 100% Made in Italy, produced from centuries old olive trees.
- ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, MADE BY LOCAL OLIVE VARIETIES: 100% Coratina. Inspection Body approved by MiPAAF number IT BIO 007 Agricoltura Italia and bioagricert N. J49S
- HARVESTING METHODS: mechanical harvesting, using a shaker with a device called “oli-net” that wraps around the tree trunk and opens to form an umbrella-like catcher, from which workers collect olives.
- HARVEST PERIOD OF LOCAL CULTIVARS: second half of October, before olives have reached the right level of colour transformation (veraison), which is the onset of ripening. This ensures an higher concentration of antioxidants, on which the quality of oil depends.
- INGREDIENTS: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
No customer reviews for the moment.