Bronze-Drawn durum wheat semolina Spaghetti
Spaghetto is the most popular and sold shape of pasta in the world. Over the years, it has become symbol of Italian culinary culture, representing Italy abroad. Spaghetto is extremely versatile, so it can be perfectly used with fresh tomato sauce and basil, or with seafood sauces, or with traditional italian recipes, like “Carbonara” and “Cacio e Pepe”.
100% Made in Italy
Pastificio Benedetto Cavalieri – Bronze-drawn durum wheat semolina Spaghetti, 500 g - 100% Made in Italy
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- CONTAINS GLUTEN.
- 100% Made in Italy product.
- Artisan food processing.
- Bronze-drawn pasta made with durum wheat semolina and whole grain semolina slowly dried at low temperature.
- PLACE OF CULTIVATION: Salento - Puglia - Italy.
- COOKING TIME: approx. 11-13 min.
- INGREDIENTS: Durum wheat semolina, water.
No customer reviews for the moment.
No products at this time.