Matrìa, PGI Salento Rosé – 750 ML
Wonderful bright cerasuolo. Bouquet of wild strawberry mixed with cherry, alternating with menthol scent. On the palate the wine is warm and soft, supported in the sip by freshness and flavor coming from its closeness to the Adriatic Sea. In the end, the return of fruity tones gives Matrìa all the characteristics of an ideal wine for first and second dishes of fish.
100% Made in Italy
Tenuta Corallo Winery - Matrìa, PGI Salento Rosé 750 ML - 100% Made in Italy
- PRODUCED IN: Salento – Puglia – Italy.
- WINE PAIRINGS: ideal wine for first and second dishes of fish.
- GRAPES USED TO MAKE WINE: Negroamaro.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12°C.
- HARVEST: first ten days of September.
No customer reviews for the moment.
No products at this time.