Mesena, PGI Salento Red – 750 ML
Splendid shine in the glass, garnet red, fairly consistent, quite intense and complex with fine quality. Aromas of rose and fruit like ripe cherry and plum, on notes of sweet spices, balsamic hints with a finish of ground coffee and vanilla. In the mouth the wine is dry, warm, soft, fairly fresh with a well-integrated tannin.
100% Made in Italy
Tenuta Corallo Winery - Mesena, PGI Salento Red 750 ML - 100% Made in Italy
- PRODUCED IN: Salento – Puglia – Italy.
- WINE PAIRINGS: ideal wine with grilled meat and meat sauce.
- GRAPES USED TO MAKE WINE: Negroamaro.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5%.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 - 18°C.
- HARVEST: first ten days of September.
No customer reviews for the moment.
No products at this time.